(2) Websites, Books, Videos, Imagery, Music and Quotes
A handful of new websites and pages of interest to sacred geometry enthusiasts:
- An excellent Pinterest page by John Lloyd with hundreds of interesting geometric images. The top image for this bulletin – a study of Fibonacci approximations to a logarithmic spiral using 20 equal divisions of a circle, by Keith Critchlow – is from John’s Pinterest page.
- Polygonal Art in Web Design offers numerous examples of polygons in the art of the web. Speaking of web design, we highly recommend Intent Design Studio – that would be us! 🙂 for WordPress web design (using customized versions of the professional, superbly crafted StudioPress Genesis themes) and geometric logos and illustrations.
- Disclose.tv offers a video “Pythagoras, Sacred Geometry and the Holographic Universe” asking questions about ancient origins of Pythagoras’ ideas and more; complete with a bit of Donald Duck in Mathemagic Land as well as our Egypt tour guide (20 years ago last November!), Gregg Braden who demonstrates Hans Jenny’s Cymatics. If you haven’t already seen them, check out these higher resolution Cymatic images made possible by the Cymascope
- Samuel Kiwasz sells lovely sacred geometric pendants as well as violet glass bottles. I had the pleasure of meeting Samuel at a sound healing conference where I gave a sacred geometry presentation in 2008.
- The recently updated Martineau Solar System page now has a new gallery/slideshow at the top of the page. You can now click on thumbnails for a larger view, or a large image for the next slide in slideshow mode. It’s amazing how accurate these simple geometric models are in depicting the proportions of the average orbital distances of the planets in our solar system.
Daily post updates option now available
I recently added a way to quickly and easily subscribe to automated post updates to the GeometryCode.com website. Just enter your email below where it says the “Get GeometryCode.com post updates by email” on the upper right hand corner of any page, and click the “Subscribe” button. You’ll automatically get an email containing any new posts to GeometryCode.com made the previous day. Of course, if you prefer just getting one email a month, the bulletin you’re reading now (if you’re reading this in your email program) will still continue to provide that service.
Recent reviews of the book: The Geometry Code
Thanks to Susan Dugan, Mike Lemieux, and Marianne O’Sheeran for their recent, kind reviews of The Geometry Code: Universal Symbolic Mirrors of Natural Laws Within Us; Friendly Reminders of Inclusion to Forgive the Dreamer of Separation. Yet another fellow author, Jonathan Joshua, wrote the first review – Thanks, Jonathan! – last year. Huge thanks also to Gary Renard, Cindy-Lora Renard and Roberta Grace for adding The Geometry Code book (with a Foreward by Gary) to the “Gary recommends” book list on Gary’s website.
The Kindle version of the book became available last September. Many thanks to all who have encouraged me to complete it, and all your support … so very appreciated! 🙂 BTW, if you prefer a ‘treeware’ (paperback) version, you can order it here. Here are abundant details about the book.
BTW, even if you don’t have a Kindle, there are lots of other platforms you can read the Kindle version (or any Kindle book) on, including smartphones such as iPhone and iTouch, Android, Windows Phone 7, Blackberry, Windows and Macintosh computers, and tablets like iPad and Android tablet. Enjoy! 🙂
Recent Radio/Webcast Interviews/Podcasts/Videos
I’ve been updating the Events page with upcoming, ongoing, and past radio and internet interviews, presentations, and more.
Among the recent past interviews I’ve participated in (with free audio archives online that you can listen to) are:
- Your Soul Guidance show interview by Saskia Roell. Click here to listen to a replay of the interview.
- A second interview by Wendy Joy on her Bringing the Light Internet Talk Radio show.
- Awakening in Austin Internet Talk Radio show; interview by Sara Pencil Blumenfeld, Wed., 18 July 2012 9-9:30 AM MDT on Blog Talk Radio
- Kenneth Bok of ACIMexplained.com recorded a fun interview with me in video split-screen format on 17Jul2012
- Awakening to Conscious Co-Creation: interview by Peter Tongue
- New Realities: internet/radio interview by Alan Steinfeld
… and many more workshops, presentations, exhibits and more on the Events page.
I always enjoy talking about the non-dual Metaphysics, Psychology, Symbolism, Philosophy and more contained within the book “The Geometry Code: Universal Symbolic Mirrors of Natural Laws Within Us; Friendly Reminders of Inclusion to Forgive the Dreamer of Separation” which is available here.
(3) Request for Submissions
I’m enjoying connecting with both recent and long-time friends and colleagues and discovering new friends of friends 🙂
As always, please let me know how I might support you. Please send me any interesting items about sacred geometry or related interests … since everything is inter-related!
Thanks for your interest & support! 🙂
BTW, I always appreciate enthusiastic reviews on the Amazon SGDS book page, and the newer Amazon book page for The Geometry Code. It’s a good “win-win” way to cross-promote your work as well.
PO Box 192, Castle Rock, Colorado 80104
co-author of The Geometry Code screensaver
author of Sacred Geometry Design Sourcebook
Free monthly email bulletin on sacred geometry and related subjects
Please join me on Facebook and LinkedIn.
You might also enjoy my blogwhich has lots of other fun and info in addition to these bulletins.