Workshop: Non-dual Metaphysics, Sacred Geometry & Beyond; Contact Bruce for info; registration is limited for this informal, in depth, hands-on event. Click here for a printable flyer with details. … This workshop is full, but there’s already interest in a 2nd one during the summer of 2013; contact Bruce for details.
(2) Websites, Books, Videos, Imagery, Music and Quotes
Here are a few websites and links of interest to sacred geometry enthusiasts:
- The Resonance Project has some neat geometric videos: torus dynamics showing a 3-D YinYang symbol (see screen snap above), 3 octaves of expanding vector equilibrium, and this now-classic Double torus animation.
- A neat Zometool creation: Star with Hyperbolic Surfaces in Leipzig, Germany
- A Pinterest sacred geometry page emphasizing flora and fauna
- Penelope Daniels’ sacred geometry Pinterest page
- A Mandelbrot set overlay with a hexagonal grid
- … and speaking of Mandelbrot, here’s a cool video of Deep Mandelbrot Set Zoom Animation – 10^275 (2.1E275 or 2^915)
- Lots of intricate designs on this sacred-geometry-themed Pinterest page
- Neat video of Bucky Fuller’s jitterbug polyhedra transformations
- Ka Gold Jewelry has a new Tesseract Pendant in Silver (on sale until July 2, 2013)
- Geometry was certainly one of the disciplines integrated into Nikola Tesla’s amazing inventions
- Divide your life (or any other span on a time axis) by Fibonacci ratios
- Entangled particles are at least 10,000 times faster than light
- Some familiar and unique geometric designs titled Naked Geometry
- Also on the Resources page for many years, recent FaceBook posts reminded me of Melinda Green‘s lovely 4D Buddhabrot imagery
- A new 3D geometry for skateboard wheels uses a sort of 3D sinusoid that fits in a cube, but rolls with great grip and minimal surface area for speed
- Wanna disappear? From science fiction to science fact: MIT expert achieves invisibility
- A page about the Flower of Life around the globe
- Fun geometric art: Honoring The 1980s With Sacred Geometry by Stacy Dacheaux
Daily post updates
I recently added a way to quickly and easily subscribe to automated post updates to the GeometryCode.com website. Just enter your email below where it says the “Get GeometryCode.com post updates by email” on the upper right hand corner of any page, and click the “Subscribe” button. You’ll automatically get an email containing any new posts to GeometryCode.com made the previous day. Of course, if you prefer just getting one email a month, the bulletin you’re reading now (if you’re reading this in your email program) will still continue to provide that service.
Recent reviews of the book: The Geometry Code (now celebrating it’s first year in print)
Thanks to Susan Dugan, Mike Lemieux, and Marianne O’Sheeran for their recent, kind reviews of The Geometry Code: Universal Symbolic Mirrors of Natural Laws Within Us; Friendly Reminders of Inclusion to Forgive the Dreamer of Separation. Yet another fellow author, Jonathan Joshua, wrote the first review – Thanks, Jonathan! – last year. Huge thanks also to Gary Renard, Cindy-Lora Renard and Roberta Grace for adding The Geometry Code book (with a Foreward by Gary) to the “Gary recommends” book list on Gary’s website.
The Kindle version of the book became available last September. Many thanks to all who have encouraged me to complete it, and all your support … so very appreciated! 🙂 BTW, if you prefer a ‘treeware’ (paperback) version, you can order it here. Here are abundant details about the book.
BTW, even if you don’t have a Kindle, there are lots of other platforms you can read the Kindle version (or any Kindle book) on, including smartphones such as iPhone and iTouch, Android, Windows Phone 7, Blackberry, Windows and Macintosh computers, and tablets like iPad and Android tablet. Enjoy! 🙂
Thanks to one and all for your generous and continued support of the two versions from multiple countries, and to Gary Renard for the Foreward, and countless others for inspiration! I’ve had a number of kind reviews and endorsements. If you’d like to add yours, please send my way, and/or post on the Amazon review page here. You can find a free first chapter of the book (entitled “The Question of Identity: Two Thought Systems”) here.
Recent Radio/Webcast Interviews/Podcasts/Videos
I’ve been updating the Events page with upcoming, ongoing, and past radio and internet interviews, presentations, and more.
Among the recent past interviews I’ve participated in (with free audio archives online that you can listen to) are:
- I was interviewed Monday, 6May2013 on Dr. Lorraine Hurley’s show on GCN Radio; you can listen to the archives – part 1 and part 2 here. Lorraine is a non-practicing MD who likes to focus on the quantum, so we talked about modern physics as well as metaphysics, and, of course, sacred geometry. I always enjoy interviews like these. 🙂
- Your Soul Guidance show interview by Saskia Roell. Click here to listen to a replay of the interview.
- A second interview by Wendy Joy on her Bringing the Light Internet Talk Radio show.
- Awakening in Austin Internet Talk Radio show; interview by Sara Pencil Blumenfeld, Wed., 18 July 2012 9-9:30 AM MDT on Blog Talk Radio
- Kenneth Bok of ACIMexplained.com recorded a fun interview with me in video split-screen format on 17Jul2012
- Awakening to Conscious Co-Creation: interview by Peter Tongue
… and many more workshops, presentations, exhibits and more on the Events page.
I always enjoy talking about the non-dual Metaphysics, Psychology, Symbolism, Philosophy and more contained within the book “The Geometry Code: Universal Symbolic Mirrors of Natural Laws Within Us; Friendly Reminders of Inclusion to Forgive the Dreamer of Separation” which is available here.
(3) Request for Submissions
I’m enjoying connecting with both recent and long-time friends and colleagues and discovering new friends of friends 🙂
As always, please let me know how I might support you. Please send me any interesting items about sacred geometry or related interests … since everything is inter-related!
Thanks for your interest & support! 🙂
BTW, I always appreciate enthusiastic reviews on the Amazon SGDS book page, and the newer Amazon book page for The Geometry Code. It’s a good “win-win” way to cross-promote your work as well.
PO Box 192, Castle Rock, Colorado 80104
co-author of The Geometry Code screensaver
author of Sacred Geometry Design Sourcebook
Free monthly email bulletin on sacred geometry and related subjects
Please join me on Facebook and LinkedIn.
You might also enjoy my blog which has lots of other fun and info in addition to these bulletins.