(1) News, Events, Interviews, Workshops, Classes, Exhibits, Products, Articles, Tutorials
Sacred Geometry Webcast with Chris Russak and Rob Sacco – 5Sep2013
I will be one of 3 participants in a live webcast – including a live audience in real-time – about sacred geometry on Thursday, Sep. 5 at 7PM EDT. Here are details. I’ve had some excellent preliminary conversations with Chris and Rob; very much looking forward to this! 🙂 Here’s an online copy of Rob Sacco’s book, “Mystical Experience: A Psychological Perspective”.
Interview with Dr. Lorraine Hurley
What? My mind is primary? The space-time dream secondary at best? … Here’s an audio archive of another fun interview of me by Dr. Lorraine Hurley we did last week where we covered these topics, including a bit of sacred geometry, Hermetic Laws, and more. Click on the first hour link from the 25July2013 archive. Enjoy! 🙂
(2) Websites, Books, Videos, Imagery, Music and Quotes
Here are a few websites and links of interest to sacred geometry enthusiasts:
- A lovely … and big! … penticosi ZomeTool construction (featured above) with an enclosing dodecahedral geometry
- A fun ‘Amazing Water & Sound Experiment #2’ video with a stream of water ‘frozen’ almost stroboscopically by modulating at a 24Hz frame rate. Thanks to long-time friend and musician, Iasos for alerting me to this one.
- A sunflower geometric model made of uniform dots, showing the Fibonacci spirals. Thanks to Nancy for finding this one.
- Physicists say there may be a way to prove that we live in a computer simulation
Daily post updates
I recently added a way to quickly and easily subscribe to automated post updates to the GeometryCode.com website. Just enter your email below where it says the “Get GeometryCode.com post updates by email” on the upper right hand corner of any page, and click the “Subscribe” button. You’ll automatically get an email containing any new posts to GeometryCode.com made the previous day. Of course, if you prefer just getting one email a month, the bulletin you’re reading now (if you’re reading this in your email program) will still continue to provide that service.
Recent reviews of the book: The Geometry Code (now celebrating it’s first year in print)
Thanks to Susan Dugan, Mike Lemieux, and Marianne O’Sheeran for their recent, kind reviews of The Geometry Code: Universal Symbolic Mirrors of Natural Laws Within Us; Friendly Reminders of Inclusion to Forgive the Dreamer of Separation. Yet another fellow author, Jonathan Joshua, wrote the first review – Thanks, Jonathan! – last year. Huge thanks also to Gary Renard, Cindy-Lora Renard and Roberta Grace for adding The Geometry Code book (with a Foreward by Gary) to the “Gary recommends” book list on Gary’s website.
The Kindle version of the book became available last September. Many thanks to all who have encouraged me to complete it, and all your support … so very appreciated! 🙂 BTW, if you prefer a ‘treeware’ (paperback) version, you can order it here. Here are abundant details about the book.
BTW, even if you don’t have a Kindle, there are lots of other platforms you can read the Kindle version (or any Kindle book) on, including smartphones such as iPhone and iTouch, Android, Windows Phone 7, Blackberry, Windows and Macintosh computers, and tablets like iPad and Android tablet. Enjoy! 🙂
Thanks to one and all for your generous and continued support of the two versions from multiple countries, and to Gary Renard for the Foreward, and countless others for inspiration! I’ve had a number of kind reviews and endorsements. If you’d like to add yours, please send my way, and/or post on the Amazon review page here. You can find a free first chapter of the book (entitled “The Question of Identity: Two Thought Systems”) here.
Recent Radio/Webcast Interviews/Podcasts/Videos
I’ve been updating the Events page with upcoming, ongoing, and past radio and internet interviews, presentations, and more.
Among the recent past interviews I’ve participated in (with free audio archives online that you can listen to) are:
- I was interviewed Monday, 6May2013 on Dr. Lorraine Hurley’s show on GCN Radio; you can listen to the archives – part 1 and part 2 here. Lorraine is a non-practicing MD who likes to focus on the quantum, so we talked about modern physics as well as metaphysics, and, of course, sacred geometry. I always enjoy interviews like these. 🙂
- Your Soul Guidance show interview by Saskia Roell. Click here to listen to a replay of the interview.
- A second interview by Wendy Joy on her Bringing the Light Internet Talk Radio show.
- Awakening in Austin Internet Talk Radio show; interview by Sara Pencil Blumenfeld, Wed., 18 July 2012 9-9:30 AM MDT on Blog Talk Radio
- Kenneth Bok of ACIMexplained.com recorded a fun interview with me in video split-screen format on 17Jul2012
- Awakening to Conscious Co-Creation: interview by Peter Tongue
… and many more workshops, presentations, exhibits and more on the Events page.
I always enjoy talking about the non-dual Metaphysics, Psychology, Symbolism, Philosophy and more contained within the book “The Geometry Code: Universal Symbolic Mirrors of Natural Laws Within Us; Friendly Reminders of Inclusion to Forgive the Dreamer of Separation” which is available here.
(3) Request for Submissions
I’m enjoying connecting with both recent and long-time friends and colleagues and discovering new friends of friends 🙂
As always, please let me know how I might support you. Please send me any interesting items about sacred geometry or related interests … since everything is inter-related!
Thanks for your interest & support! 🙂
BTW, I always appreciate enthusiastic reviews on the Amazon SGDS book page, and the newer Amazon book page for The Geometry Code. It’s a good “win-win” way to cross-promote your work as well.
PO Box 192, Castle Rock, Colorado 80104
co-author of The Geometry Code screensaver
author of Sacred Geometry Design Sourcebook
Free monthly email bulletin on sacred geometry and related subjects
Please join me on Facebook and LinkedIn.
You might also enjoy my blog which has lots of other fun and info in addition to these bulletins.