(1) News, Events, Interviews, Workshops, Classes, Exhibits, Products, Articles, Tutorials
Vibration Station Conversation – The Geometry Code Book: Chapter 1
Dave Cohen (a.k.a. Davie Crockett) and I shared this conversation about “The Question of Identity: Two Thought Systems” which is Chapter 1 from the book The Geometry Code: Universal Symbolic Mirrors of Natural Laws Within Us; Friendly Reminders of Inclusion to Forgive the Dreamer of Separation on 23 August 2015, on his LA Talk Radio show.
We talked about how examining the contents of our mind reveals two mutually exclusive thought systems: the kind, all-inclusive, 100% sane transpersonal thought system that make use of all symbols (including geometric ones) for the benefit of all … and the 100% insane ‘me first’ we/they personal thought system of ego, which denies shared interests in favor of special, separate interests.
This interview is part of an ongoing series where we discuss one chapter (about one per month) from The Geometry Code book until we’ve gone through all 10 chapters, including the 7 Hermetic Laws from the Kybalion and related geometric symbols.
(2) Websites, Books, Videos, Imagery, Music and Quotes
- Jeroen Zijlstra and Jeroen van Meeteren made an award winning 34-minute musical computer animation about 22 geometric codes; here’s a clip from their Vimeo video.
- Vector-based geometric art designs: Sacred Geometry Vector Set: Volume 1 – Volume 2 – Volume 3
- Fibonacci Icosahedron: (top image above) a 3D illustration showing golden rectangles (with inscribed Fibonacci-like whirling squares) projected from the vertices in planes parallel to the X, Y and Z planes – by artist Rafael Araujo
- Sacred Geometry and Art – DMOZ resource list: lots of interesting (and many familiar) links
(3) Request for Submissions
If you like to color with colored pencils (or other media), make 3-D fold-up geometric art, do stained glass, quilts, geometric arts and/or crafts, or just want an extensive reference/resource of geometric archetypes, patterns and essential line art, you might enjoy a copy of my first book, Sacred Geometry Design Sourcebook: Universal Dimensional Patterns.
If your leanings are more metaphysical … and perhaps whimsical 🙂 … you might enjoy my second book, The Geometry Code: Universal Symbolic Mirrors of Natural Laws Within Us; Friendly Reminders of Inclusion to Forgive the Dreamer of Separation. It was originally going to have geometry and Hermetic Laws/symbolism as a primary focus, but in 2007, a reawakened interest in the spiritual masterpiece, A Course In Miracles – thanks to Gary Renard – shifted the primary emphasis to an exploration of the two thought fundamental systems we all vacillate between, and how we can gradually shift our mind’s identity to the happy one.
PO Box 192, Castle Rock, Colorado 80104
author of The Geometry Code book; co-author of The Geometry Code screensaver
author of Sacred Geometry Design Sourcebook
Free monthly email bulletin on sacred geometry and related subjects
You might also enjoy my blog which has lots of other fun and info in addition to these bulletins.