(1) News, Events, Interviews, Workshops, Classes, Exhibits, Products, Articles, Tutorials
Vibration Station Conversation: Emoto, Cymatics, Mentalism, Polarity and more…
Dave Cohen (a.k.a. Davie Crockett) and I shared this conversation on 28 June 2015, on his LA Talk Radio show. We began with talking about the work of Masuru Emoto, Hans Jenny, quantum technology, mind (of course!) and migrated into a variety of geometric and metaphysical subjects; the usual fun whirlwind dialogue. Third eye dilation, anyone? 🙂
(2) Websites, Books, Videos, Imagery, Music and Quotes
- Fibonacci Sequence Animation video by Cristóbal Vila (with music by Wim Mertens) – Excellent animation of whirling squares (see image below), spirals morphing into a Chambered Nautilus, the Golden Ratio, the Golden Angle (137.507°) morphing into a sunflower head (see image above), dragonfly wings, and the hexagonal grid of an insects eye.
- Another article hinting (perhaps indirectly?) that mind might be the basis for our holographic dream of a cosmos: Some physicists believe we’re living in a giant hologram — and it’s not that far-fetched
- I recently (June 14, 2015) gave an audio visual presentation (via Skype) for Starr Fuentes’ 11th Annual Light Language Conference. My presentation was entitled “Metaphysics, Symbolism, Sacred Geometry and the The Geometry Code: Universal Symbolic Mirrors of Natural Laws Within Us; Friendly Reminders of Inclusion to Forgive the Dreamer of Separation.” Thanks to Starr for inviting me and Sean for his technical support. 🙂
(3) Request for Submissions
Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn. I always enjoy connecting with both recent and long-time friends and colleagues and discovering new friends of friends :-)Thanks for your interest & support! 🙂 BTW, I always appreciate enthusiastic reviews on the Amazon SGDS book page, and the newer Amazon book page for The Geometry Code. It’s a good “win-win” way to cross-promote your work as well.
If you like to color with colored pencils (or other media), make 3-D fold-up geometric art, do stained glass, quilts, geometric arts and/or crafts, or just want an extensive reference/resource of geometric archetypes, patterns and essential line art, you might enjoy a copy of my first book, Sacred Geometry Design Sourcebook: Universal Dimensional Patterns.
If your leanings are more metaphysical … and perhaps whimsical 🙂 … you might enjoy my second book, The Geometry Code: Universal Symbolic Mirrors of Natural Laws Within Us; Friendly Reminders of Inclusion to Forgive the Dreamer of Separation. It was originally going to have geometry and Hermetic Laws/symbolism as a primary focus, but in 2007, a reawakened interest in the spiritual masterpiece, A Course In Miracles – thanks to Gary Renard – shifted the primary emphasis to an exploration of the two thought fundamental systems we all vacillate between, and how we can gradually shift our mind’s identity to the happy one.
PO Box 192, Castle Rock, Colorado 80104
author of The Geometry Code book; co-author of The Geometry Code screensaver
author of Sacred Geometry Design Sourcebook
Free monthly email bulletin on sacred geometry and related subjects
You might also enjoy my blog which has lots of other fun and info in addition to these bulletins.