(1) News, Events, Interviews, Workshops, Classes, Exhibits, Products, Articles, Tutorials
Our Virtual Reality Video of the Mind
Dave Cohen (a.k.a. Davie Crockett) and I shared a conversation on 17 May 2015, on his LA Talk Radio show starting with the article noted below Quantum Entanglement Verified: Why Space Is Just The Construct That Gives The Illusion Of Separate Objects, and moved from there into subjects like holography and the notion that we can benefit from considering that our mind projects it’s own unimaginably vast and complex virtual reality movie, 24/7/365; movies such as Truman Show, Matrix, Men in Black, and even Horton Hears a Who are pondered as metaphors.
(2) Websites, Books, Videos, Imagery, Music, Updates and Quotes
- A flickr site with a generous assortment of magnetic sphere geometry photos, including the lovely image above
- Thanks to Michael Heleus for alerting me to this page of abundant gematria links to explore
- Yet another article revealing that science inevitably must deal with the ‘elephant in the room’ of mind: Quantum Entanglement Verified: Why Space Is Just The Construct That Gives The Illusion Of Separate Objects; more about Quantum Entanglement and Holographic principle.
- DataIsNature: polyhedral (and other) models made of toroidal ring faces; some lovely drawings
- Excellent videos: A Unifying Topology of Fractal Fields and Golden Ratio Starship, Orb & Lightbody Construction and THE MAN WHO SAVED GEOMETRY (about geometer luminary Donald Coxeter author of Regular Polytopes and other seminal works about geometries of dimensions higher than 3D, among other fascinating topics) by Grayham Forscutt (with numerous additional videos on his YouTube page; notice the numerous interesting models including Zometool realizations.
- Many thanks to Jim Sather, who contacted me noticed a couple of errata in Sacred Geometry Design Sourcebook (SGDS page 243) and on the Polyhedra: Math Tables for Platonic And Archimedean Solids page; both now fixed: (1) For the snub cube, the 142°59′ entry was moved from the 4-4 column to the 3-4 column, and (2) for the snub dodecahedron, no angles are listed for the 3-8, 4-5 columns. The latter fix was not needed in the book, but somehow crept into the table on the website. Any books printed after 1June2015 will have the corrections. Much appreciated!
- article about a Kickstarter campaign for Sankakkei, a 3D fractal puzzle based on sacred geometry: Gadgets & Gizmos: A New Puzzle Or Customizable Art Sculpture, Based On The Geometry Of Life
- a Facebook page with nice imagery of a Flower of Life Truncated Octahedron,
- and another 2D to 3D exploration of the FOL – Ball Of Life Pendant
(3) Request for Submissions
Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn. I always enjoy connecting with both recent and long-time friends and colleagues and discovering new friends of friends :-)Thanks for your interest & support! 🙂 BTW, I always appreciate enthusiastic reviews on the Amazon SGDS book page, and the newer Amazon book page for The Geometry Code. It’s a good “win-win” way to cross-promote your work as well.
If you like to color with colored pencils (or other media), make 3-D fold-up geometric art, do stained glass, quilts, geometric arts and/or crafts, or just want an extensive reference/resource of geometric archetypes, patterns and essential line art, you might enjoy a copy of my first book, Sacred Geometry Design Sourcebook: Universal Dimensional Patterns.
If your leanings are more metaphysical … and perhaps whimsical 🙂 … you might enjoy my second book, The Geometry Code: Universal Symbolic Mirrors of Natural Laws Within Us; Friendly Reminders of Inclusion to Forgive the Dreamer of Separation. It was originally going to have geometry and Hermetic Laws/symbolism as a primary focus, but in 2007, a reawakened interest in the spiritual masterpiece, A Course In Miracles – thanks to Gary Renard – shifted the primary emphasis to an exploration of the two thought fundamental systems we all vacillate between, and how we can gradually shift our mind’s identity to the happy one.
PO Box 192, Castle Rock, Colorado 80104
author of The Geometry Code book; co-author of The Geometry Code screensaver
author of Sacred Geometry Design Sourcebook
Free monthly email bulletin on sacred geometry and related subjects
You might also enjoy my blog which has lots of other fun and info in addition to these bulletins.