Here’s a fun and interesting collection of sacred geometry links you might enjoy:
- The Geometric Origin of Color – Part 2 from Frank van den Bovenkamp of Triguna Media; also check out the neat fractal patterns on his video on The Binacci Fractal – Exploring the Subwave Structure of the Universe
- A hexagonal/cube/Flower Of Life (FOL) grid pattern on Shutterstock; also there this colorful spiral Flower Of Life overlay and some ‘seed of life’ cellular bubbles in a rectangular grid, plus another hexagonal grid idea with quasi-octahedral shapes framed by a non-regular hexagonal ‘chain’
- … and one more FOL grid idea and another Seed of Life/Hexagram pattern that almost looks like astronomical illumination due to the ‘shadows’ made by non-uniform edge color
- Speaking of seed of life (SOL) art, here’s a lovely Maori-inspired Seed of Life design
- Moving to classic sacred geometry from India, here’s a nice Sri Yantra design … and speaking of India…
- India Permits Free Energy Technology Despite Threats From UK, US, Saudi Arabia; I heard astronaut Brian O’Leary talk about Paramahamsa Tewari’s work decades ago at a talk he gave for our New Frontiers of the Gold Country group.
- Massless Particles Discovered, and They Could Revolutionize Electronics
- Continuing with a bit of physics – which never seems to venture far from geometric connections! – is this article: Physicists set quantum record by using photons to carry messages from electrons almost 2 kilometers apart
- Long-Lost Nikola Tesla Drawings Reveal Map To Multiplication
- So You Think We Are The Most Advanced Civilisation To Ever Inhabit This Planet? Think Again! and Everything We Have Been Taught About Our Origins Is A Lie. The aerial photo above shows the 8-sided geometry of the Great Pyramid at Giza, Egypt which was revealed in Peter Tompkins classic book, Secrets of the Great Pyramid, which also showed and discussed how the 4, 8 and 12-sided geometry (using both apothem side bisection and a smaller triangle at the bottom of the apothem on each face) accurately (and symbolically in terms of the rotational path of the earth around the sun mirrored by the pyramid’s circumference) depicts the solar, sidereal and anomalistic years in “pyramid inches.” Note that that latter definition which is defined by how long it takes the earth to return to the same place in it’s elliptical orbit, which is slowly rotating due to relativistic effects (if I recall Tompkins commentary correctly), so whoever built the Great Pyramid might have jumped the gun on Einstein’s discovery about earth’s elliptical orbit’s major axis shifting over time slowly!
- … and if you haven’t already got a wall (or desk) calendar for 2016 …
Every year I update this sacred geometry calendar which has images from the Martineau Solar System. Here are details about the 12 images which are highly accurate geometric models of pairs of planetary orbits in our solar system. They were inspired by the remarkable work of John Martineau (publisher of Wooden Books), who wrote “A Little Book of Coincidence.” Tiled images of planetary surfaces and related images form the backgrounds. Images are two or more orbits defined by simple 2D (circles, triangles, squares, pentagons, hexagons, octagons) or 3D geometries (e.g. tetrahedron, icosahedron, dodecahedron) typically with 99.9% or greater accuracy. The work picks up where Johannes Kepler’s mystical exploration left off.