I have been creating sacred geometry designs since the early 1970’s… Some of my specialties are geometric logos and line art (Illustrator), ray-traced polyhedra models and animations (POV-Ray and now MegaPOV), and nature blends and kaleidoscopes with PhotoShop. Please email me with your detailed specifications so we can see if there is a mutual fit with your next project and my skill set.
My consulting services include (but are not limited to):
- Geometric 2D and 3D Logos, Symbols and Fine Art
- Graphic Design and Proportional Analysis
- Tesselations and Tilings for Quilt Patterns, Stained Glass and Mosaics
- Landscape and Architecture design based on classic, universal proportions and a sense of context and interconnectedness
- Web Graphics and Animations
- Keynote and PowerPoint Presentations
- Website design and maintenance
I also enjoy conducting classes and workshops on sacred geometry; both “hands on” and philosophical; please consult the Events page for past, current and future offerings and examples. Contact me for more details.
For more examples of my interests and background, visit my blog