I was interviewed Monday, 6May2013 on Dr. Lorraine Hurley’s show on GCN Radio; you can listen to the archive here. Lorraine is a non-practicing MD who likes to focus on the quantum, so we talked about modern physics as well as metaphysics, and, of course, sacred geometry. I always enjoy interviews like these. 🙂
(2) Websites, Books, Videos, Imagery, Music and Quotes
Here are a few websites and links of interest to sacred geometry enthusiasts:
- Thanks to long-time friend and brilliant 3D animator, Dave Van Dyke, for directing my attention to the 3D geometric models on Google’s Sketchup. Check out this cool fractal dodecahedron, and don’t forget to click “3D View” so you can rotate it! 🙂 There’s lots here; for example, here are a few with the search constraint limited to dodecahedron. Here’s another “Dodecahedron Sphere – Curved Folds” in that series. Here’s a related fractal stellated dodecahedron model I made a few years ago.
- A visually engaging page showing polyhedral relationships between Platonic, Archimedean and Catalan Solids
- Montanaro circle: some lovely Islamic and Flower of Life geometries (and more) with an upcoming class by Tom Bree of the city of Wells in the UK.
- San Antonio College math tutor, Dan Suttin, created a museum called the Octa-Tetra museum with a large collection of unique mathematical shapes
- I particularly like the colors, vanishing point geometries and bubble chamber physics design of the background of this page by colleague Dana Lynne Anderson, who is now teaching art in Italy
- 3D Models, Sculptures, Prototypes is the title of this geometry-themed Pinterest page; you might notice my comments on a classic polyhedral relationship sketch in Keith Critchlow’s classic book, Order In Space
- Geometry (of the subatomic kind) makes an appearance in this article: Eric Weinstein may have found the answer to physics’ biggest problems
- Viktor Schauberger ~ Comprehend & Copy Nature; a well-illustrated video about this pioneer in spiral vortices and more
- Art inspired by Geometry by Zakay Glass Creations; a lavishly adorned Pinterest page on geometry (with a few familiar images 🙂
- Dan Winter audio interview by Alan Steinfeld on Sacred Geometry, Phi Ratio, & The Golden Mean
- Mark Golding has some interesting geometric art here
Daily post updates option now available
I recently added a way to quickly and easily subscribe to automated post updates to the GeometryCode.com website. Just enter your email below where it says the “Get GeometryCode.com post updates by email” on the upper right hand corner of any page, and click the “Subscribe” button. You’ll automatically get an email containing any new posts to GeometryCode.com made the previous day. Of course, if you prefer just getting one email a month, the bulletin you’re reading now (if you’re reading this in your email program) will still continue to provide that service.
Recent reviews of the book: The Geometry Code (now celebrating it’s first year in print)
Thanks to Susan Dugan, Mike Lemieux, and Marianne O’Sheeran for their recent, kind reviews of The Geometry Code: Universal Symbolic Mirrors of Natural Laws Within Us; Friendly Reminders of Inclusion to Forgive the Dreamer of Separation. Yet another fellow author, Jonathan Joshua, wrote the first review – Thanks, Jonathan! – last year. Huge thanks also to Gary Renard, Cindy-Lora Renard and Roberta Grace for adding The Geometry Code book (with a Foreward by Gary) to the “Gary recommends” book list on Gary’s website.
The Kindle version of the book became available last September. Many thanks to all who have encouraged me to complete it, and all your support … so very appreciated! 🙂 BTW, if you prefer a ‘treeware’ (paperback) version, you can order it here. Here are abundant details about the book.
BTW, even if you don’t have a Kindle, there are lots of other platforms you can read the Kindle version (or any Kindle book) on, including smartphones such as iPhone and iTouch, Android, Windows Phone 7, Blackberry, Windows and Macintosh computers, and tablets like iPad and Android tablet. Enjoy! 🙂
Thanks to one and all for your generous and continued support of the two versions from multiple countries, and to Gary Renard for the Foreward, and countless others for inspiration! I’ve had a number of kind reviews and endorsements. If you’d like to add yours, please send my way, and/or post on the Amazon review page here. You can find a free first chapter of the book (entitled “The Question of Identity: Two Thought Systems”) here.
Recent Radio/Webcast Interviews/Podcasts/Videos
I’ve been updating the Events page with upcoming, ongoing, and past radio and internet interviews, presentations, and more.
Among the recent past interviews I’ve participated in (with free audio archives online that you can listen to) are:
- Your Soul Guidance show interview by Saskia Roell. Click here to listen to a replay of the interview.
- A second interview by Wendy Joy on her Bringing the Light Internet Talk Radio show.
- Awakening in Austin Internet Talk Radio show; interview by Sara Pencil Blumenfeld, Wed., 18 July 2012 9-9:30 AM MDT on Blog Talk Radio
- Kenneth Bok of ACIMexplained.com recorded a fun interview with me in video split-screen format on 17Jul2012
- Awakening to Conscious Co-Creation: interview by Peter Tongue
- New Realities: internet/radio interview by Alan Steinfeld
… and many more workshops, presentations, exhibits and more on the Events page.
I always enjoy talking about the non-dual Metaphysics, Psychology, Symbolism, Philosophy and more contained within the book “The Geometry Code: Universal Symbolic Mirrors of Natural Laws Within Us; Friendly Reminders of Inclusion to Forgive the Dreamer of Separation” which is available here.
(3) Request for Submissions
I’m enjoying connecting with both recent and long-time friends and colleagues and discovering new friends of friends 🙂
As always, please let me know how I might support you. Please send me any interesting items about sacred geometry or related interests … since everything is inter-related!
Thanks for your interest & support! 🙂
BTW, I always appreciate enthusiastic reviews on the Amazon SGDS book page, and the newer Amazon book page for The Geometry Code. It’s a good “win-win” way to cross-promote your work as well.
PO Box 192, Castle Rock, Colorado 80104
co-author of The Geometry Code screensaver
author of Sacred Geometry Design Sourcebook
Free monthly email bulletin on sacred geometry and related subjects
Please join me on Facebook and LinkedIn.
You might also enjoy my blogwhich has lots of other fun and info in addition to these bulletins.