Gallery: Martineau Solar System
(Click on thumbnails for a larger view, or a large image for the next slide in slideshow mode.) The… [more]
Sacred Geometry Design Sourcebook (SGDS)
Sacred Geometry Design Sourcebook - Universal Dimensional Patterns by Bruce Rawles is a resource and… [more]
Video Patterns: Circulars, Triangulars and More
Gradient Wipe Transitions for Final Cut Pro: Circulars, Triangulars and More by Bruce Rawles (author… [more]
Video Patterns: Flower of Life and Rectangulars
Gradient Wipe Transitions for Final Cut Pro: Flower of Life and Rectangulars by Bruce Rawles (author… [more]
Video Patterns: Hexagonals
Gradient Wipe Transitions for Final Cut Pro: Hexagonals by Bruce Rawles (author of Sacred Geometry Design… [more]
Video Patterns: Pentagonals
Gradient Wipe Transitions for Final Cut Pro: Pentagonals by Bruce Rawles (author of Sacred Geometry… [more]
Polyhedra: Illustrations of Platonic And Archimedean Solids
Images of the Five Platonic Solids Here are fold-up patterns for the Platonic Solids. Images… [more]
Sacred Geometry - Consulting Services
I have been creating sacred geometry designs since the early 1970's... Some of my specialties are geometric… [more]
Book: The Geometry Code: Universal Symbolic Mirrors of Natural Laws Within Us; Friendly Reminders of Inclusion to Forgive the Dreamer of Separation by Bruce Rawles
The Geometry Code book - available now! Buy The Geometry Code book now and/or Buy The Geometry… [more]
Welcome to The Geometry Code website!
Welcome! If this is your first visit, you might want to read the Introduction: "Sacred Geometry Home Page" a tutorial on sacred geometry; it has been a favorite online introduction to this matrix of interwoven subjects since 1996 and contains excerpts from my first book, Sacred Geometry Design Sourcebook.
Recent GeometryCode posts
Looks like an interesting program … I’m looking forward to watching this PBS program! “Join NOVA on a mathematical mystery tour—a provocative exploration of math’s astonishing power across the centuries. We discover math’s signature in the swirl of a nautilus shell, the whirlpool of a galaxy, and the spiral in the center of a sunflower. […]
(1) News, Events, Interviews, Workshops, Classes, Exhibits, Products, Articles, Tutorials Buckyball turns 30 In 1985, a new form of carbon molecule was discovered with 60 carbon atoms (C60) which was named the “Buckyball” in honor of Buckminster Fuller’s nickname “Bucky” and the general class of materials were christened as “Fullerenes.” If you’ve ever examined the […]
(1) News, Events, Interviews, Workshops, Classes, Exhibits, Products, Articles, Tutorials Lots of interesting geometric images, videos and links this month I’ll resume featured content next month; meanwhile, enjoy a plethora of fascinating things in the world of geometrical and related interests; I had another fun conversation with David Cohen, too. (2) Websites, Books, Videos, Imagery, […]
Dave Cohen (a.k.a. Davie Crockett) and I shared a conversation on 22 February 2015, on his LA Talk Radio show. Our conversation theme coincided with the annual Academy Awards that evening, so we had fun examining the theater dream metaphors we’re all living and how – as Shakespeare said – all the world’s a stage. […]
(1) News, Events, Interviews, Workshops, Classes, Exhibits, Products, Articles, Tutorials Fibonacci Garden: Mathematics in the Plant World – New DVD from Michael Schneider For the past two months I indicated that I would do a more proper review of “Fibonacci Garden: Mathematics in the Plant World“, the latest DVD from Michael S. Schneider, author of […]
Dave Cohen (a.k.a. Davie Crockett) and I shared yet another interview on 25 January, 2015, on his LA Talk Radio show. Our conversation meandered through topics such as the rhythms and cycles, the Greek myth of Sisyphus (forever condemned to push a boulder up a mountain, only to have it roll back down again, and […]
(1) News, Events, Interviews, Workshops, Classes, Exhibits, Products, Articles, Tutorials Solar System Geometry Calendars for 2015 The popular Martineau Solar System Series calendar for 2015 is still available. The models depicting averaged (circular rather than elliptical) orbit relationships are astonishingly accurate … and simple! Enjoy! You can order the 2015 Martineau-inspired Solar System calendar here. […]
Sacred Geometry Video, Animation, Movies
More videos on the GeometryCode YouTube channel
Latest GeometryCode Tweets
- NOVA – The Great Math Mystery http://t.co/mI86Wx..
Apr 15, 2015
- GeometryCode bulletin for March 2015 http://t.co/f..
Apr 1, 2015
- GeometryCode bulletin: 30th anniv. of BuckyBall (t..
Apr 1, 2015
- GeometryCode bulletin for February 2015 http://t.c..
Feb 28, 2015
- We all get Academy Awards for acting! Cohen and Ra..
Feb 28, 2015
- Superb web hosting/registration: BlueHost's sale: ..
Feb 13, 2015
- Jan. 2015 GeometryCode bulletin features a visual ..
Feb 1, 2015
- Follow @BRGeometryCode
Sacred Geometry Post Categories
- 2012 Bulletins
- 2013 Bulletins
- 2014 Bulletins
- 2015 Bulletins
- 2D Geometries
- 3D Geometries
- 4D Geometries
- Archimedean Solids
- Fractal Geometry
- Numbers and Proportions
- Platonic Solids
- sacred geometry art
- sacred geometry books
- sacred geometry calendars
- sacred geometry food
- sacred geometry interviews
- sacred geometry jewelry
- sacred geometry music
- sacred geometry news
- sacred geometry toys
- sacred geometry videos